Friday, September 2, 2011

We're in the Garden - Part 2

Well, it has been a month since Hilary and I started this Belgian White. Fermentation continues, though it is slowing to some extent. I'm not sure how much longer it will take, having never used 2lbs. of honey in a brew before. Gotta wonder what the alcohol content will be as well.

I'm about out of the Primal Porter that Tegan and I brewed, so will probably use the second carboy I have to brew something in the mean time. I've been toying with the idea of a Weizenbier, but am not sure yet.

Also, here is a cool change in the make-up of the fermenting beer:

Fermenting Beer on Day 2


Fermenting Beer on Day 9

2 comments:

  1. Cheers, fellow Belgian lover! Your blog is awesome - clean of ramblings, all about the homebrew, and totally rad. I'm definitely going to follow it... I expect great things from a Boulder homebrewer. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the compliments! I will do my best to live up to the expectations of a Boulder homebrewer - gonna bottle this brew this week and start on something festive for All Hallow's Eve.

    ReplyDelete